The ULTRA X6000unmatched capability, exceptional controllability, and highest performance
- The ULTRA X6000 is a high-accuracy laser material processing system designed for demanding applications in manufacturing, prototyping, and research and development environments.
- It offers an extensive set of advanced features and capabilities to achieve impeccable quality on the broadest range of materials.
- The most unique features include patented MultiWave Hybrid™ technology and laser power optimization that enable accurate matching of available laser energy with material absorption characteristics to produce optimal results.
- Additionally, an integrated and ever-expanding database of material processing parameters dramatically simplifies setup and use of the system.
- Perform operations such as high-speed cutting, marking, engraving, surface modification, and many others – sequentially or simultaneously.
- Whether laser processing a specific material or a range of diverse applications, the modular design of the ULTRA X6000 laser system allows for the highest versatility to address varying requirements.
Top 5 Benefits of Laser Material Processing with an ULTRA X6000
process more materials than ever before
measurably better results - when microns matter
visibly superior results - less or no post-processing
highest part-to-part consistency and yield
fast setup and highest throughput