The ULTRA X6000unmatched capability, exceptional controllability, and highest performance
- The ULTRA X6000 is a high-accuracy laser material processing system designed for demanding applications in manufacturing, prototyping, and research and development environments.
- It offers an extensive set of advanced features and capabilities to achieve impeccable quality on the broadest range of materials.
- The most unique features include patented MultiWave Hybrid™ technology and laser power optimization that enable accurate matching of available laser energy with material absorption characteristics to produce optimal results.
- Additionally, an integrated and ever-expanding database of material processing parameters dramatically simplifies setup and use of the system.
- Perform operations such as high-speed cutting, marking, engraving, surface modification, and many others – sequentially or simultaneously.
- Whether laser processing a specific material or a range of diverse applications, the modular design of the ULTRA X6000 laser system allows for the highest versatility to address varying requirements.
Top 5 Benefits of Laser Material Processing with an ULTRA X6000
process more materials than ever before
measurably better results - when microns matter
visibly superior results - less or no post-processing
highest part-to-part consistency and yield
fast setup and highest throughput
Innovation and Technology Leadership
Universal Laser Systems, Inc. (ULS) is a recognized global innovation leader in DLMP® (Digital Laser Material Processing) technology. For nearly 30 years, organizations worldwide in all types of environments have discovered and leveraged the benefits of our technology to help them achieve their goals. Learn how ULS can help you achieve yours.